We realize that choosing the right product is difficult without the benefit of seeing the product in person. In an effort to assist you in this endeavor, we will be happy to assist you with the policy of Techard Steam & Power to conduct its operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible and befitting of a good corporate neighbor and citizen. We believe it is both good business practice and our duty to protect the natural and cultural resources of the communities we serve. In accordance with this policy, Techard Steam & Power complies with all environmental laws and manages all phases of its business in a Manner that minimizes the impact of its operations on the environment which protects the public, our employees, and the earth that we all share. To further this policy, Techard Steam & Power shall:
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations of the country; meet the environmental standards of the community and voluntary commitments to which the facility subscribes.
- Make Environmental concerns an integral part of our planning and decision making process and commit sufficient resources to implement effective environmental and sustainable programs.
- Eliminate, minimize and mitigate to the maximum practical extent, the release of contaminants into the environment or that may cause any adverse environmental impacts thereby maintaining Reduce, Reuse and Recycle habit under our management.
- Recognize that the implementation of environmental protection action is good, profitable business practice resulting in the most efficient use of materials, the control of energy consumption and the minimization of disposal costs.
- Purchase environmentally friendly products.
- Effectively communicating and working with employees, suppliers, customers and other interested parties in promoting the importance of environmental protection issues and the need to operate in a responsible manner by encouraging them to seek innovative ways to improve the environmental aspects of our operations.
- Educate and train our employees on resource conservation and pollution prevention through informing employees of environmental issues in company newsletters, training material and staff meeting discussions.
- Periodically review and demonstrate continuous improvement in the facility’s environmental performance, including areas not subject to regulations.
- Develop & implement procedures in order to minimize the adverse effects our activities may have on the environment.
- Monitor our environmental performance through regular evaluations of our current business activities through periodic reviews and audits to ensure that our conduct is consistent with these principals.